Saturday, September 27, 2008

The week that wasn't

One week is enough to change a person if things don’t go right n if a person gives undue importance to the circumstances. I could feel myself changing my thought process n basic traits by 360 degrees. Ups n downs are there in everybody’s life n should be dealt with in a moderate way. This is easier said than done. Difficulties itni bhi nahi hoti that u erase ur image of 22 years in 22 hours. Maybe this has got to do with my lack of knowledge of what goes on in this world. Lack of maturity seems evident. As it is, I am 15-16 yrs. old according to many. But the transition to the present shall come at the right time n not as I plan. What is a basic part of u will always be n situations can whack any1 badly enough to shake him. It is better to face the problems boldly n forget them when the next mission arrives than recalling it the next time that u get so tense that u spoil ur chances the next time. But with experience comes knowledge. Something similar happened recently n I had just myself to curse for the mistake. Knowing the stuff proved to be a total waste. This is where de-stressing is important so that u completely erase the bad experience but retain the knowledge acquired. Evry1 has different de-stressers n mere case mein everything is weird. Think of “Sinbad the sailor” and u feel like “Rocking On”. This combined with a few more methods (can’t mention them) are enough to make up for the disappointments of pichle saat din. I remember telling a friend that I feel as if I have forgotten how to smile..something which I love n am proud of. Perception is something that varies from person to person n according to sum1, X mite be better than Y and vice versa. This does not mean there is a difference in capabilities but its the day n the occasion which matter more..it’s like an Ind-Aus match. Any team can beat the other. At my age n so-called experience, I cannot take the stress happily. So y not make it go away? My image of the past 13 weeks has been totally different from the one in the 14th week. I couldn’t imagine people asking me if I am feeling ok or noticing the changes that suddenly crept in.

No comments: