Thursday, October 2, 2008

Looking back at the past 3 months..

The first term ends and the second begins. What a time I had. More eventful than the past 8 sems combined together. That’s what a change in lifestyle and location makes u believe. With everything being monotonous n the sole aim of life being just passing time which is also known as “aish”, 8 sems went away but after landing here, the change in routine only meant a change in the tempo at which days n months pass by. Add to that the events (all kinds of events) that take place n you are sure to have a whale of a time. There were some unfulfilled missions which I carried from Delhi to Mumbai (sorry can’t talk about them) that are still unfulfilled but no regrets. I am happy with the way everything is moving on. Suddenly I realise I digressed from the topic. So back to it, the freshers parties, face painting, memory workshop, late night visits to Juhu Beach n Marine Drive, reading case studies 10 mins before the class, practising TT, watching every latest flick within a couple of days of its release, studying a subject the day before the exam n saying “mujhe is subject se pyaar hai” n messing it up the next day, some of my foolish habits that change the mood of the class, suddenly being more active in quizzes and fests, I didn’t even know how time flied. Now in the first week of the 2nd term, having a holiday in the 1st week itself makes me feel very lucky. Sleeping for 11 hours n then TT n movie is all I need to enjoy my holiday. I really enjoyed the role play act in class. Though it was just a small performance, having a good partner and a couple of awesome scenes made it worth remembering n I couldn’t stop smiling after that. Everyday throws some good moments to remember that I feel I might have missed out on a few activities I would have liked to mention. There have been a few sad days, I wouldn’t mention them since I have already written enough about them n the passion for blogging dies down writing sad stuff. When I was about to leave Delhi, people spoke about the pacy life in Mumbai. It’s all true n I am glad to say that. Getting to know people from all parts of India n having different backgrounds has been a pleasure. Even at 4 in the night, when we are not in a mood to sleep, we have a GD in which everyone actively participates. I am sure u can guess the topic. But inspite of this new “home” n “lifestyle”, I haven’t forgotten the people I met earlier n make it a point to get in touch with them as frequently as I can. But woh kehte hain na, “Just value that person who values u”, so everything is not hunky dory n one should not expect smooth sailing in life at all times. Though I like the phrase I just mentioned, I don’t follow it regularly n should call myself the culprit n not think of what the other person should have done. To be continued..

No comments: