Sunday, September 21, 2008

networking

A class quotation to start this one: Uski hi kadar karo jo tumhari kadar kare (Value just that person who values you). I took ages to understand this n had wasted a lot of time in the process but better late than never..This quote is true in every situation: inter-personal relationships, jobs, career or matters of the heart.. anything. Btw this is not an original quotation..copy ki hai but worth mentioning anyways.. many times I failed to understand what do I value n what not n ultimately had to bear the consequences...some harsh and some not really. This brings to mind the fact that its 4 in the nite n still typing energetically..dont know time ki kadar ho rahi hai or not considering the busy schedule n tough times ahead but jab neend hi gayab ho gayi hai toh kya Karen constructive other than this.. MBA kar rahe hain toh faad dialogues maarna aana chahiye n switching 2 class communication skills.. the fondly called Salman Khan (only I call him by this name n ppl. Say main uska bhakt hoon) in NM comes to mind..stud hai yaar honestly..gem of a guy who can match any situation with great “sensibility”. This word is associated with me, though in the opposite sense n its this very guy who uses it most often to describe me..I don’t mind it rather seriously feel he is rite but jo inherent hai woh rahega n will die out slowly..He also says thoda reduce kar on this virtue but don’t change urself for that..its not rite. This guy’s intro on day 1 was mind numbing n indicated that he has some spark/X factor in him. Zyaada tareef nahi karni or fake lagta hai..bahut sunaata bhi hai mujhe sumtimes though I don’t take it seriously n even he doesn’t mean it I m sure. Sunaane ki baat aati hai toh apna roomie yaad aata hai..woh toh too much hai but thats what makes a friend a really gud friend as per him n theory rite hai I guess.. mere jaisa hai thoda bahut n we are proud of the way we stay n conduct ourselves..another guy is dere who gets really irritated at our behaviour n utilisation of time. Ethics subject tha ek jisne bahut pareshaan kiya but this guy just loves it n literally eats our heads applying such theories. Life mein tension nahi lene ka n chill rehne ka yaar..I love smiling n don’t even need a reason sometimes..smile aisa asset n aspect hai mera that I wanna retain it forever..evry1 loves this aspect of me barring maybe a couple or so who find it maddening. Log ab bhi kehte hain ki meri smile is the 1st thing that comes 2 mind when they think of me..I am happy n satisfied to hear that n wanna make others smile as much as I can because its happiness I can give max since knowledge bahut poor hai considering the levels of ppl at NM or even my room or the floor where I stay for that matter. Phir se suddenly yaad aaya kitna kuch likh diya n dont remember kahan se start kiya n networking se kahan pahunch gaya..after all networking is something I gotta master in the next 2 years. So maybe a gud beginning. But life mein kitna kuch suddenly ho jaata hai I noticed. Its 4.30 in the night n the brain will stop functioning soon. So time 2 switch off.

No comments: