Sunday, September 21, 2008

figure it out..

Tum ho toh gaata hai dil, tum nahin toh geet kahaan..jisko bhi miss karo ye line suna do n specially special cases mein.. I remember the college days jab rohan n main romeo hote the..inspired by smarty..sahi time tha yaar..still laugh at that madness which comes naturally 2 any guy..ek doosre se hi tips lete the because the others would get bored no end..ye alag baat hai ki thoughts kabhi match nahi hote the n our beliefs were constantly changing although our principles n intentions were always rite..100% sure about it..ab Mumbai mein aa gaya hoon toh sum1 says mujhe aise aashiq ladke sahi lagte hain..I went back 2 rewind mode n thought that wasn’t madness..but practical thinking says sumthing else..since here many factors are considered which are obvious n the future is always kept in mind no matter how gud n genuine the individuals maybe..kya karen ye panga hi aisa hai one is always clueless about whats rite n what lies ahead..but I m sure that its easier to advise others in such matters than trying sumthing urself.. I have been at the receiving end of advises n abuses because of my foolishness several times..dont mind anything but jab kisi aur ko dekhta hoon in the same situation n making the same mistakes n saying “hum bahut sharmile ladke hain” I think thats when one realises kitna panga hota hai.. but koi nahi “heere” ki pehchaan ek na ek din ho jaati hai..ye bahut sahi consolation phrase hai for special cases like the ones already mentioned earlier..suddenly I realise I have written an article so big that my answers during exams don’t match this length. So its better I cut this short n put an end to it. I am sure one guy would say I am a fool because I wasted time writing all this n all this is useless as per him..after all jobless guy hoon, so gotta live upto that reputation. Finally, if u wanna be an “aashiq” n totally justify being one, tell urself that u are so gud at heart n there is this feeling of love towards evry1 (refers to ur social circle n relatives n well-wishers etc)u know, that if u extend it to sum1 its not wrong..though this is only if u genuinely think about urself in the manner as described. N not to miss that I wasnt wrong in all that I was upto or thinking about since I was totally aware of everything that was going on in my head n never intended to go wrong. Its a matter of perception n the initial parts might convey something else.

No comments: