Sunday, October 26, 2008

Delhi..

The intensity of writing blogs has worn down all of a sudden. A lot has happened since I wrote the last time. Sachin (meri jaan) reached yet another milestone. Class banda hai yaar because the number of critics of this genius has risen and I get to interact with a critic very often but the maestro’s performance is still upto the mark. Jitna bhi samjhaao people fail to understand. Came back to delhi on 22nd. 3 days classes bunk karke..Dilli se itna pyar karta hoon but jab aaya toh almost everything is d same n Mumbai seems to be charming. One friend of mine told me once that mujhe every alternate item se pyar hai. Maybe ye word itna favourite ho gaya hai. But I always remember almost every small conversation n these moments build memories which I cherish for a long time. Met NSIT friends in d weekend n anupreet ko toh weekday mein bhi mila tha. Banda hi itna stud hai ki sabke liye time hai uske paas. Really missed him in Mumbai n these few hours have been a pleasure. Reliving those old days n times of “thass.” College bhi gaya tha n got goosebumps when I entered d campus but jab admin mein kaam karaana tha toh sab normal ho gaya. Was waiting for my chat-mate to reach Delhi n mila bhi in d weekend n was happy n content to find the cheerfulness n exuberance intact. Delhi aane ki trip was amazing..travelled by train after dunno how many years. Liked the experience. 2 college girls bhi thi to talk to if getting bored but woh khud hi laptop mein itni engrossed thi as if we were the dullest guys on earth. Rohan se nahin mila yet because he is away n that’s what I badly miss. Ek toh banda senti aur kar deta hai. Delhi aaya nahi ki call karke past moments yaad kara raha tha. But hope to meet him soon.. rather Christmas now. Arun n Omesh se bhi nahin mila for quite a while now n will meet them on Christmas I think. Weight loss kaafi ho gaya hai I believe..many have been talking about this in this trip but Delhi ki kuch dishes hain which I badly missed. Got to relive those moments n add to that the company of near n dear ones n the experience is fun n worth remembering. 1 roomie of mine scrapped me that mera lifestyle toh pehle jaisa hi hoga..aaram hi aaram. Baat toh sahi hai but I think its justified if I do well from my next stint with Mumbai. Just in a mood to write n looking around I see this pic of mine where I am smiling more than I ever have n I get this feeling of immense pleasure. Mom said n even Rohan once said ye meri bahut achchi pic hai n I wish I see more of these moments in the future so that I can transmit them to others because that’s what gives u immense satisfaction. I mentioned this because I remember the turmoil in Mumbai which ultimately made me want to runaway for this break to recharge my batteries n return happier n with greater will power. Bahut serious mode ho gaya. Aaj Saif Ali Khan n Deepika Padukone ko dekha at Ansal Plaza n Saif bahut smart hai yaar. Chotu sorry but woh humse zyaada eligible bachelor hai. Deepika is fine but hum Ranbir ki puja karte hain n I thought the guy maybe expects better. And ya Mumbai mein itne pange ho rahe the that even we could have been the victims but thank God, scraped through. Diwali tomorrow n hopefully the festival of lights showers light on many living on this planet. Ab Delhi mein hoon toh Mumbai yaad aata hai..those endless hours of sleeping n smiling in class, those expensive dinners (guess why!!), TT khelna, useless gossip karma, movie dekhna, gaane gaana, thoda sa case study bhi dekhna, class ke liye daily uthna n ready hoke somehow jaana etc. Life moves too fast n sometimes there’s no time to breathe n recall all that has happened. But zindagi ek paheli hai boss..

No comments: