Thursday, October 2, 2008

Continued..

Networking has become very famous ever since I changed base on 22nd June 2008. Was talking about the rosy days n suddenly gloomy days tak divert ho gaya. So starting afresh, I have this love for numbers ki likhta bhi hoon toh I luv mentioning numbers as often as I can. Dates yaad rakhna, both the good ones n bad ones, n fone numbers yaad rakhna is another passion in my book. Quite weird I know but I like being like that. There should be something different everytime so that there is a “spark” in ur life. But inspite of the good times I just mentioned in my last blog, anupreet ke jokes are hard to come by..bande mein aisi baat hai that uske jaisa koi aur nahin. Other than that, I noticed that many over here are enthusiastic to go back home on Diwali. People start talking about it almost anytime, anywhere n in any context as if world mein there are no more topics to talk about. This fever has not spared me either. Though I hardly think of going back home, there’s this enthu. that I have started counting the number of days I’ll spend here before the Diwali break. Mumbai mein many of my habits n my routine have gone missing, time to relive that during the last week of this month. Suddenly I discover that I have written one page of a doc file that too when I have been thinking of a topic for the past few days n I remember asking the guys around me to suggest something interesting.

No comments: